Providing a clean, safe environment for you and your service is our #1 priority.
We had already followed strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols regulated by local agencies before the effects of COVID-19, however, we’ve now adopted extra safety precautions and placed even greater emphasis on deep cleaning. We remain committed to continually evaluating what must be done to meet the needs of our customers and adhere to (and exceed) both Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and state regulations.
The following safety precautions are being taken to protect the health and wellbeing of you, others and our staff during your visit:
- We wash our hands thoroughly before and after contact with every client. When hand washing is not possible hand sanitizers and/or gloves will be used.
- We use EPA-registered disinfectants on tools, containers, products and all surfaces that you may come in contact with during your service.
- Masks are worn from the moment we arrive until we leave. We have a two-layer mask method.
- Face shields are worn under the discretion of the client.
- Disposable utensils are used when possible.
- Each client will have a sanitized and disinfected "actors bag" which will include; their own brush set, tweezers, spatula, and disposables. These "actor bags" are not for the client to keep, they are for sanitary purposes for the clients and Artist.
- We do not use brushes on another client until they have been sanitized and disinfected.
- If a cape is needed, we have disposable capes to offer.
Sanitizing and Disinfecting Products We Are Using:
Cinema Secrets Brush Cleanser
Brush Soaps (Sian Richards/Rebels & Outlaws)
Beauty So Clean
We have taken refresher courses on Makeup and Hair Infection Control and earned certificates in:
and continuing to take more.
Our COVID Terms & Conditions
- If the client(s) is/are having any COVID related symptoms, please contact the Artist right away to start a plan of action.
This plan of action may result in rescheduling or cancellation of services.
- The Artist is not liable to perform any service(s) if client(s) is/are COVID positive or has any COVID symptoms. See symptoms below.
COVID Symptoms (According to the CDC) :
Fever or chills
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Muscle or body aches
New loss of taste or smell
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
- In the event the Artist is COVID positive and/or has any COVID symptoms based upon the CDC's recommendations, the Artist will inform the Client of such illness and will arrange for another Artist as a replacement. If the Artist is unable to find a replacement for such event, the Artist is not liable or held at fault.